1. How to pack the perfect picnic.
2. If you’re a salted caramel fan then you need to make these 10 desserts.
3. Watermelon mojito popsicles, perfect for a hot summer’s afternoon.
4. Move over salted caramel, cauliflower and kombucha, here are the food trends for 2017.
5. Sesame, peanut sauce, chilli and fried tofu – I’m obsessed!
6. Hosting a brunch these holidays? Here are some great hot breakfast ideas.
7. Whether you’re planning a visit or just dreaming of a visit (yup, that’s me) here’s five essential drool worthy Mexican food trips for 2017.
8. The top 10 genius recipes of 2016 (check out the 3 ingredient chocolate oblivion truffle torte…seriously!).
9. Last minute party ideas for New Years (I need some of these!).
10. 9 things you need to know about bubbles and champagne.
11. This month, all the profits from My Little Larder (plus a little added extra, because let’s face it, I’m not going to retire off this blog quite yet) have been donated to the Auckland City Mission who are bringing a little joy and sparkle to those who need a little bit more these holidays.
12. And in case you missed it, here’s what was up on My Little Larder this month:
– Healthy, fresh and quick 5 Spice Lettuce Cups for an easy midweek meal.
– Some festive baking for the holidays, my Mini Gingerbread Loaves with Brandy Cream Cheese Frosting.
– Retro Peppermint After Dinner Mints straight from the eighties with a festive twist.
– A fresh take on the classic Christmas Cake my Honey, Orange and Cardamom Cake with Yoghurt and Pomegranate.