1. I have a slight obsession with cookbooks, so obviously I want all of these (especially Everything I Want to Eat: Sqirl and the New California Cooking by Jessica Koslow).
2. The perfect salad for the holiday season.
3. I swear my Dad (aka coffee aficionado) must have written this: how to properly drink espresso.
4. Raclette and jalapeños in mac and cheese form = my comfort food heaven.
5. How to cut an onion without tearing up (and no, this is not a link to some crazy goggles!).
6. When I have a house that exceeds 100sqm (1000sqft) I’m so throwing a cocktail-making party.
7. Whether you’re organic all the way or, like me, haven’t won lotto yet and only buy a little bit organic where you can, here are some useful tips for buying organic.
8. My husband Will and I have a strange fascination with food eating competitions….me watching and Will, well, he wishes he was in them.
9. Rat burger anyone?
10. There’s nothing better than receiving homemade holiday treats.
11. This month, all the profits from My Little Larder (plus a little added extra, because let’s face it, I’m not going to retire off this blog quite yet) have been donated to the wonderful charity Ronald McDonald House.
12. And in case you missed it, here’s what was up on My Little Larder this month (again, it’s been a quiet month thanks to tummy bugs and other fun diseases. Thanks kids!):
– My 10 minute tortilla soup is a fresh, healthy and quick weeknight meal.
– I have you covered with my beautiful picks for stylish spring entertaining – I so want that pot!
– Can you say pure decadence? Yup, salted caramel and hazelnut slice.
– Broccoli and lemon orecchiette for all you brassica loving broccoli fans out there. Another great weeknight meal.4