1. Can’t wait to throw one of these parties this summer.
2. Why we all need to eat more bitter greens.
3. I just love this blog and love this book – I have ordered one for my birthday!
4. 5 ways to make your kitchen more minimalist. My little kitchen needs a lesson in this.
5. Not all eggs are created equal.
6. My husband always complains that I need a lesson in how to properly stack a dishwasher. I have taken note.
7. Some great last minute treats to make for Halloween.
8. So cool. When I have more time I’m definitely making these galaxy cookies.
9. And in case you missed it, here’s what was up on My Little Larder this month (it’s been a quiet month):
– My Needs, Wants and Must-haves for Halloween entertaining.
– Completely refined sugar free, tangy Homemade ‘Ugly’ Lemon Curd
– Perfect for spring, a light and (keeping in theme) a refined sugar free Raspberry and Lemon Cake